Tast”ing \ˈtā-stiŋ\, n.
The act of perceiving or tasting by the organs of taste; the faculty or sense by which we perceive or distinguish savors.
For the ultimate dining experience, our chef will customize a menu for your special occasion. Mimicking the Chef’s Table inside Chives’ kitchen, this six course dinner is offered for the adventurous foodie. The menu is comprised of the freshest ingredients selected that day from our top purveyors. Please inquire to make arrangements to have the menu designed to suit your dietary restrictions and allergies.
SAMPLE SIX COURSE CHEF’S TASTING MENU
1. King Crab Cake with Apple & Shaved Fennel
2. Local Micro Greens with Balsamic Onion & Roasted Tomato
3. Seared Sea Scallop with Saffron Risotto & Lemon Aioli
4. Alaskan Halibut with Grilled Fingerling Potatoes, & Preserved Lemon
5. Colorado Lamb Chop with Mashed Minted Peas
6. Market Fresh Berries with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream & Chambord
*Optional Wine Pairing available starting at $35/person